12 July 2009

The best is yet to come....

Ok Jen, I know this isn't an awesome post, but I have 3 minutes until my bedtime, so it's all the post you guys are gonna get :) I promise, there are many things in the works here at S.Nack Time, here's a little preview for you:

*Travels far and wide
*My husband immortalized for all time
*Many new glasses!
*An explanation on why we collect glasses!
*An underground house!
*Home improvements
*The RnR Seattle Half Marathon (no, it didn't kill me!)
*Things I think are lamespice (yep, I said it)
and many, many more....

Until then, I leave you with a pic of my fancy new hair, and one completely competent level.

See you soon with my 100th post!! :)

Steph

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't wait to hear about all the happenings going on with the s.nacks!

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

Looking forward to them... Especially all of your travels!! I live vicariously through them. :)

Karis said...

The level may be competent, but the user isn't level!
P.S. LOVE your new hair :)

Cranky said...

Yay! I've missed your posts.

Natalie said...

Thanks so much for following Sensibly Styled!