19 November 2008

25 Things To Do Before I Turn 26


Ladies and Gentlemen, The List:
Items in red have been accomplished, click on the number to see a recap!

1. Plant tulips along the front of our house
2. Make my running schedule habit
3. Spend an evening out with my brother
4. Get Christmas cards out before Dec 15th!
5. Plant strawberries in our planter boxes
6. Read Jane Austin
7. See a Broadway Across America show in Portland
8. Go to Zoo Lights
9. Get our recipe book organized
10. Run the Eugene Marathon
11. Read our entire 1st bookcase
12. Become one of the top 10 loan officers in the CU
13. Organize the photos on our computer
14. Find an occasion to wear my little black dress
15. Get a new stamp in my passport
16. Go to the beach
17. Attend Yoga 3 times in one week
18. Take a day off, all for me
19. Start working on my bachelors
20. Establish Fancy Fridays
21. Learn one new recipe a month
22. Go to the airport and watch planes
23. Do my wedding memory book
24. Take a vacation with Sean
25. Buy a lemon tree

4 comments:

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

Good list!
I can help with the Broadway Across America one... go see Wicked in Portland this Spring!! Sean and I saw it when it was last in Portland and it was AMAZING! HIGHLY recommend it!
And didn't you say you have tickets to Spamalot? What day are you going? We haven't bought our tickets yet.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous idea of the list. I might have to "steal" it from you ;0)

Manda said...

Now you will know that I also blog stalk! I think it's so fun that we can all know what is going on with each other!
Ok, I love your list. Isn't it so fun to think of all the things you want to do? And if you don't mind me asking, what are Fancy Fridays? They sound fun :)
Anyway, I'm glad to hear (read) you are doing well, and that you have a new house, so exciting!

natalie said...

This is a Great List! Lists, I have come to learn, help organize your life. xo