13 April 2009

#14



At work, we have a competition known as the Ei3 program (don't ask me what it means, I don't remember). You are ranked individually, and as a branch, based on your completion of your annual goals. Every month we get an update of where we stand, and then at the end of the year the winners get prizes and a big dinner, etc. Well, back in February we found out that my branch (woot N Delta!!) was one of two finalists for Branch of the Year, along with our Pioneer branch (way to go Lane County!!). What did that mean for us? It meant a party!!! We went on a swanky dinner cruise in Portland aboard the Crystal Dolphin, where there was food and dinner and music and an all around good time. And, fantastically enough, it was a chance for me to accomplish something on The List: #14, find an occasion to wear my little black dress. So here you have it, me looking about as fancy as I get :)


On the charter bus ride to Portland

Melinda and I are on a boat! :)

I'm hoping to get more pictures soon, and if so I will post them, but in the meantime, here's a little hint of a great evening, and one more thing I've checked off :)

1 comment:

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

rrrrRRRRRrrrrrr!!

Umm, that was me rolling my R's in liking of your little black dress! Congrats to your bank branch. Sounds like a fun night!