11 November 2008

Alphabetical Ambition


I love reading. It's my favorite thing to do, but it seems like I never have enough time. So lately I've been reading on my lunch breaks at work and at night, and I am so much happier! It's nice to have some relaxing time. Last night Sean and I were unpacking all of our books (and that's A LOT of books) and I decided that I want to read all of them. The ones I've read, the ones I haven't, every book we own.

This. Is. Crazy.

We have a million books. It will probably take me years to read all of them. But I'm going to do it. I'm going to finish reading "The Echelon Vendetta," lent to me by my boss, because it's a library book. And I'm going to finish reading Pillars of the Earth, cause I promised to lend it to someone when I'm done. But once those are over, bring on the bookcases! :) This is gonna get out of control!

1 comment:

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

Yes. It. Is.
Crazy, that is!
Good luck!!
Remember when we used to have the time to read?? We read SO MUCH! I remember we would bring books to church every Sunday and have a sort-of book exchange because we would read through them so fast. Those were the days. Now I'm just impressed that I've actually read TWO whole books this year (Twilight and New Moon) and hope to read two more (i.e. Eclipse and Breaking Dawn) before the year's up. I haven't read that many books since I was in college. Sad, but I just don't have the time. There's always dishes to clean, laundry to wash, a meal to prepare or my husband or son that need my attention.