09 December 2008

#8


Saturday night, Sean and I went to Zoo Lights! I love Christmas lights, they are one of my top 5 favorite things (1.husband (and Loki) 2.mashed potatoes 3.shoes 4.Christmas lights 5.lightning storms)!

The Zoo had most of the exhibits closed, so we didn't see a ton of animals, but we did get to see the baby elephant and some dirty sheep and goats.



The lights were amazing, especially the ones on the train and in "Africa"! We ended up not getting ride the train, it was at least an hour wait! If you're gonna be heading up, I recommend getting there at 5, when they open, and heading to the train right away!

For your viewing pleasure:





1 comment:

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

I didn't even know the Zoo did a lights display. Pretty cool! We'll have to keep that in mind for next year. Actually, we just need to plan a zoo trip period - Ethan's only been while in the womb!!