14 December 2008

Something's missing....


For the last few days, all we've been hearing is how we're getting this CRAZY storm this weekend. A snow, ice, stay in your homes kind of storm. You know what I've got? A really wet yard and some really cold air.... Rude.

I LOVE SNOW! I want it to come now! Stop saying you'll come, and just do it already!

8:57 update... Rumor has it what I see falling outside my window is in fact a whole mess of greatly wished for snowflakes... until it accumulates on the ground I will not be convinced.

11:41 update... currently sitting at 39 degrees with clear blue skies... I'm trying not to be sad

4:34 update... I have grey skies, green grass, and a bunch of pictures of Salem and Portland COVERED in snow... this is not fair... but forecasts still call for the white stuff... we'll see!

11:21 pm update...



HOORAY!!!

1 comment:

the splendid life of us... said...

Did you get enough snow to keep you happy? This weather is crazy! I have seen your mom alot lately, love that lady!