30 November 2009

Thanksgiving, by the numbers:

So, one of my goals over my 5, yes 5, day Thanksgiving weekend was to update this blog!!! I have been such a slacker, but things in the Nack world are just completely crazy right now. So, I have promised myself that December will be different, and here I am, starting out:

A Nack Thanksgiving, by the numbers:

Days off: Steph 5/Sean 4
Books read cover to cover: 2/1
Team Nackalista visits: 2
Delicious dinners at the best BBQ place in town: 1
Football games watched: 6+ (I've really lost track)
Pieces of plastic fruit the cat stole out of the centerpiece and used as a soccer ball: 5
Trips to Old Navy: 3
Trips to gun stores: 2
Hours that we didn't have to do anything remotely responsible: not nearly enough, but it was great while it lasted!


Happy beginning to the holiday season!!!

2 comments:

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

Steph!
I have been missing your cleverly written blog posts... though I totally understand being crazy-busy with no time.
How'd you finagle (sp??) 5 days off works? Lucky duck. :)
And 3 trips to Old Navy?! Did you get any great deals??

Also... how's your ghost?? I've been (for lack of a better word) dying to hear if you've had any more encounters!! ;)

PS: Seriously? My word verification is "undies"!

Chad and Jessica said...

Stephanie!

I have vowed that I will be returning your, War and Peace, this Christmas season. Should I drop it off at your mom's....since I know where that is? Or your place? You can email your address to me at, thegreatbambino007@yahoo.com. either option works for me. Hope everything is going well

And yes, I am a terrible person, and you will be blessed for being such a generous person!