04 August 2008

Wedding Pics!


After 4 months, I finally took the time to edit and post a TON of our wedding pics. If you want to see the majority of them, they're listed on our myspace page, www.myspace.com/snackfam, or you can see all of them at tinabolling.com, then Your Photos and our names. But here are a few of my favorites!



Our photographer made this one the cover of our wedding album, it makes me smile every time!


My most wonderful and excellent girls!! :)

Look at those handsome guys!

Me and Mama

Dancin

I could keep posting, but this would be crazy long and I have such a hard time picking my favorites!! Such a beautiful day!

4 comments:

the splendid life of us... said...

Those are beautiful pictures, I am so glad that you have those wonderful moments captured.
Thanks for commenting on my blog, got you added to my blog friends!

Anonymous said...

Oh Steph! You were such a beautiful bride!

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love the black and white prints - and I really love the picture on your blog heading. I hope you get that one blown up and frame - it's definitely a work of art.

The Simmons Bunch said...

Hey Steph! It's been AGES! I was so excited when I read your comment. Your pucs. are beautiful. Tell hubby Hi.