07 October 2008

Gotta be accountable...

It's my day off, and if I don't write down my to-do list, it'll never get done. I figure if it's on the internet, then I'll REALLY have to get it done, cause I won't want to admit I was crazy lazy all day... :)

Here's my grand day:

*Finish laundry
*Put away laundry (getting BOTH aspects done is very important!)
*Clean up living room
*Clean bathroom
*Exchange sweater
*Organize house paperwork
*Call about inspections
*Lunch with Gillette
*Go through magazines and comics, read or recycle
*Clean litter box
*Make dinner
* Send reminder message about dinner tomorrow night

We'll see how it goes!

7:47 pm update... well, the items in red are done... oops... and we bought dinner.... double oops...
when this debate is over, I'll get to work! Maybe.... :)

Wednesday morning update: Well, I didn't get all of it done. I'm not sure I got half of it done! But oh well, it was a good day off, and there's always tomorrow!

2 comments:

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

Yeah, have fun with that list!! Laundry is the worst for me. I'm really good about getting it done and especially getting Ethan's clothes hung-up or folded and put away. Not so much with the rest of it! Of course, it doesn't help that we can pretty much only fold laundry when he is asleep - otherwise we have a little 'helper' to undo everything for us! :)

Anonymous said...

I love how after the fact you came back and marked what you did in red. I should get started on my list and I tagged you by the way! :0)