31 October 2008

Happy Halloween!

I love Halloween! Getting to dress up, watch scary movies and TV, CANDY, the ushering in of the holiday season... Halloween is awesome! This year I decided I was going to be Michael Phelps, complete with warm ups, swim caps, and a whole lotta medals!

This is me swimming :)

And showing off my bling :)


I loved it, we had some great costumes at work this year! I heard a rumor that our entire Mortgage department dressed as KFC employees, their manager dressed as the Colonel, and then all went there for lunch! I would have loved to see that!

After work, I made Sean a surprise "spooky" dinner! Thank you Sara for the great idea!

Mummy Hotdogs! Or as Sara says, "Halloweenies!"

Then it was a scary movie (The Reaping, totally creepy) and now we're catching up on our episodes of Supernatural! All of this scary Halloween fun, and not a single Trick or Treater! Oh well, more candy for me!

Hope everyone had a great Halloween :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lucy you got some 'splainin' to do! Yay! Your 'weenies' look great! Ha, ha! Glad you had a great Halloween and love the costume.

Chad and Jessica said...

Dude, your costume rocks! LOVE iT!!! Your swimming picture is hilarious.... : ) Also, Bravo making Sean a spooky dinner....those wraps/weenies are adorable....and bravo to Sean for the surprise, aromatic flowers....MMMmmmmm. And, I've gone by your mom's work 2 times recently, and I haven't seen her....bummer! But I did smell the candles, and luckily I didn't have enough time to give myself a headache from scent overload. Yoga.....how do you get your husband to take yoga...does he do it willingly, or is he just sweet? I think I'm gonna start taking a yoga class, I've just been THINKING about it for far too long...time to JUST DO IT!!! (sorry, the famous, early 90's nike slogan just fit perfectly)

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

I love that we both stole the Halloweenies idea from Sara - but what can yo do? It's such a cute/easy idea. Even Ethan loved them!
And your costume was great! I wish I would've thought of that - I have everything but the medals! I actually saw Mario Lopez do the same thing on Regis & Kelly - except he actually wore the skin-tight full-body swimsuit!