29 March 2009

365 days ago....


...at this moment, our vows had just ended, the tears were being dried, the reception tent was flooding... wait. That happened BEFORE the ceremony :) 3 times. But regardless of the rain, and snow, and hail, and lightning, it was an amazing night, full of laughter and tears, family and friends, good times and most of all, love. Awwww.

It's been a great year, I can't believe how quickly it's flown by. Sean is an amazing husband and I can't wait to see what else our marriage has in store for us.


*stay tuned to see how we celebrated*

5 comments:

E and J said...

really a year! I can't believe it was that long ago! Congrats and I hope you had a blast on your trip!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you guys! You two look very much in love and I love your wedding pics. You're so beautiful Steph!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Chad and Jessica said...

Yahoo! Congrats! Your wedding looked so beautiful! I love that bottom pic of you and Sean. You guys are so great for each other! I'm glad you got to celebrate the anniversary with the cruise!

Cranky said...

Aw! Congrats! :)