16 March 2009

Our latest addition....

Ladies and Gentlemen, meet Houdini, our lovely Escape (pronounced Es-caw-pay by all the cool kids!). We absolutely LOVE her :) This is the first time I've really purchased a car because I wanted to own it, not because I inherited someone else's. Sean's getting used to driving something bigger than our Eclipse, I'm learning that the brake pedal is NOT the clutch in an automatic (whiplash anyone?) and everyone's happy about having their own door to climb into :) Here's to many great adventures!

3 comments:

Cranky said...

LOL. I have that same problem every time I have to drive an automatic. :) What do you do with that left foot? Hang it out the window?

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

I'm lovin' your new Es-caw-pay! Did you get it in black? We got an Explorer last year and love it... decided we wanted a little bigger than the Es-caw-pay so there was room for carseat and more than one adult in the back! I just love all the cargo space. Awesome. It fit ALL of my unit leader equipment for a week of girls camp (including the wheelbarrow) and Ethan in his carseat for the drive up. :)

Sean and Steph said...

Cranky: At times, I have been known to put that foot up on the dash, and just roll down the road lookin like a crazy person :)

Jen: She sure is black :) I love how shiny she looks when she's clean! I can't believe how much you fit in the back of the Explorer, impressive! We definitely love having more storage space :)