29 September 2008

C Jane and Nie Nie

So, I read these blogs (thanks Brenley for introducing me to the amazing world of these sisters!), and I am constantly amazed by the strength and wisdom of these women. C Jane (Courtney) is the sister of Nie Nie (Stephanie), who was in an airplane crash with her beloved husband a month or so ago. They are both in a burn unit in Mesa, Arizona recovering from their severe injuries while their family cares for their four young children.
I began reading out of curiosity, but I now read because these women are the most inspirational people I have ever heard of. I have been going through and reading the archives of Nie Nie's blog while reading updates of her condition on C Jane's, and I am constantly amazed and inspired by the lives that they lead. These women love nothing more than being mothers and wives, and they celebrate life every single day. Sean thinks I'm strange for feeling so strongly about a blog from someone whom I've never met, but if I ever got the chance to, I would thank them both for the inspiration that they are. If I am ever a mother, I hope to be as amazing as they are, and every day they inspire me to be a better woman and wife.

1 comment:

the splendid life of us... said...

They really are an amazing family. I am so glad that someone else has gotten so much out of their life and story. They certainly have changed my life!