15 February 2009

It's gone :(

It's true. It's gone. No longer can I stare at it, and enjoy it's color and beauty. No welcoming smell when I walk into the house. No shelter for the cat when it's time to go to bed, and she doesn't want to go. No temporary home for spiders and ghosts. What is missing, you say? This beauty:

I know, I know. It's February. Years have come and gone, other holidays celebrated, and my tree was still up. I liked it! We didn't turn the lights on, so there wasn't a fire hazard, it was just a pretty tree. But now it is gone. :( In it's honor, here are some Christmas pictures I never got around to posting:

My super cute Christmas wrap


And my super cute husband, hunting our cat with his new Captain America Shield



Align Left
Only 10 more months until I get a new one!!

2 comments:

Sean and Steph said...

not, um...not new husband. not that.

- sean

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

Did you seriously just get rid of your tree?!?! And I thought we were bad for waiting until early January since we were out of town. :)