10 January 2009

Happy Birthday!

This handsome man, my wonderful husband, turned 25 yesterday!

In his honor, I present 25 things I love about Sean:

1. His amazing blue eyes
2. He gives me foot rubs almost every day
3. He cuddles my cat when he thinks I'm not looking, cause he "doesn't like" her
4. He would do anything to protect me
5. He kills the spiders
6. His smile when he laughs
7. He bought me a new camera to be "more supportive" of blogging
8. He has an amazing dedication to his country and family
9. His tattoos
10. His Captain America belt buckle that he wears EVERY day
11. He's highly intelligent, and we have great conversations
12. He loves politics as much as I do
13. He's an amazing writer
14. He puts up with my crazines
15. He goes to yoga with me
16. He teaches me about things he likes so we can enjoy them together
17. He thinks a Zombie Apocalypse is a real and imminent thing, and we have a family emergency plan for it
18. He takes me on dates to the bookstore
19. He makes sure I know how important I am multiple times a day
20. He lets me drive more than he'd like
21. He watches football with me, even though he hates it
22. He sings me made up songs
23. We have our own language, that is probably confusing to anyone who hears us
24. He always tries to give thoughtful, personal gifts
25. He's the very best friend a girl could wish for :)

I love you babe, Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday (Belated) Mr. Nack :O)

Zombie Apocalypse? Please tell...

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have a pretty cool husband. A soldier with tatoos that goes to yoga and cuddles with kitties? Awesome! and I love 17.

Cranky said...

I'm glad you have a plan for the Zombie Apocalypse. You know there are guidebooks out there. :)

Nells said...

i think i need to get in on the family emergency plan for the zombie apocolypse !!