28 January 2009

Woot!!!


What does it take to get me on a plane?

7 nights of cruising goodness. All you can eat food, 24 hours a day. Whole days that are dedicated to laying in the sun or being in the pool. Beaches. The ocean. Plenty of time to read good books. Fabulous times with my fabulous husband. And lastly, perhaps most importantly, the thought of spending 7 grey, cloudy, rainy, Oregon March days, in the Bahamas.

THAT'S what it takes to get me on a plane! :)

Yay for celebrating anniversaries! :)

4 comments:

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

Officially. Soooooo. Jealous. It's. Not. Fair. :(

I dream of the days Sean and I can go on another cruise together. We loved our last one! Bahamas is high on my list for cruising.

Did I mention I was jealous??

Chad and Jessica said...

okay, I don't hate you, I don't hate you, I don't hate you. LOL. I have been craving a warm, sunny beach for um.....2 years now!!!! I can't take it any longer! I think this was the last push I needed to schedule a wonderful, sunny trip....I don't care if I'm pregnant....I'm GOING!!!!

I really am honestly very happy for you! HONEST!!!

Cranky said...

Um, but do you have the cruise ship addendum to your zombie evac plan? Might want to start thinking about it.

Sean and Steph said...

it's fruitless; if anything happens on a cruise ship you're done. no weapons of any kind, nowhere to go except hop in a motorized lifeboat and wait to be rescued, but i don't know if there's a way to secure it from the inside against prying zombie fingers. but i'd think that'd be your best bet.

if you ever wonder if i've covered a zombie angle, the answer is always "yes."