17 January 2009

Week 3


Week 3 went SO well!!! Theresa and I had a 10 minute conversation last night over text about HOW BADLY we did not want to run this morning. For those of you who are residing outside of our lovely Willamette Valley, the fog hasn't lifted in 5 days, the temperatures haven't been over 40, and that. just. sucks. But we got up, and we did it!! We went farther, walked less, and got done faster, than we ever have! And that was along the river, in 25 degree weather!!! I'm really proud of how well we did today, especially after a poor week of training!

And now, it's the beginning of a 4 day weekend, and the husband and I are off to have some fun, do some shopping, and cross something else off the list :) Have a great weekend, see you soon!

3 comments:

Manda said...

You are so awesome, there's no way I would run if it were 25 degrees. Actually I only run if someone is chasing me :)
You are going to town on your list! It's making me want to do more of mine! It's fun isn't it?

Cranky said...

I'm highly impressed with your list. It makes me want to form my own list, but I'm older than you both, so that means more things to do. Ugh. Just keep that in mind as you make this list making thing a tradition. :)

E and J said...

you are pretty great for fallowing through on your commitment! Check out this cool stair case. http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/ny/at-europe/at-europe-london-closeup-the-amazing-staircase-042543